Managing by Fact. The gold standard in fact-based strategy consulting.
- Since our founding in 1981, we have specialized in and set the standard for “fact-based” strategy and implementation
- We are privileged to be a preferred thought partner to some of the world’s most admired companies, currently working with 8 of 2020 Fortune’s Global 50 most admired
- Kaiser’s consultants are at the core of a diverse and entrepreneurial community that encourages rigorous analysis and complex problem-solving
- Our consultants create impact from day one as they deliver solutions to complex challenges of leading businesses, private equity firms and government entities around the globe
- You’ll have the opportunity to build a diverse skill set quickly through exposure to different industries, functions, and project types
- Whether collaborating to answer client questions or engaging outside of the office, our consultants support each other and build meaningful relationships across practices and levels
How we Deliver for our Clients
Kaiser specializes in a set of disruptive situations with many unknowns. Through our unmatched experience in these situations, we help clients gain the knowledge and confidence to speed decision-making and secure investment.
- Over nearly 4 decades, Kaiser has developed unmatched 360⁰ research capability and proprietary contact sourcing
- During every engagement, we deliver the best, most actionable fact base to inform and accelerate winning decisions
- We are not limited by syndicated sources of information; we can create the fact-base where it doesn’t exist
- We process large volumes of information and pinpoint the handful of learnings that will create disproportionate value
- We are passionate in uncovering new angles and creating differential insights
- We consistently find “diamonds in the rough” that others have missed
- Despite our 40-yearhistory, we operate like a startup, we are nimble and agile, with a bias towards action
- We are not only a thought partner but an accelerator
- Most importantly, we translate these ideas into pragmatic action and concrete outcomes
The Kaiser Experience
We look for a broad range of skills and backgrounds when hiring new candidates. At Kaiser, we are committed to finding creative, self-driven problem solvers with superior analytical ability and innate intellectual curiosity to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to grow quickly and drive your own careers in our meritocratic culture that is committed to accelerating individual development by both challenging and supporting smart and motivated team members.
Our close-knit community engages and supports our consultants as they grow and take on new challenges in and outside of work:
- Smaller team sizes offer a close-knit environment, with smart and caring colleagues who work hard and have fun together. Whether collaborating to answer client questions or engaging outside of the office, our consultants support each other and build meaningful relationships across practices and levels.
- We encourage our junior team members to become leaders themselves: ownership of client work and firm initiatives reward entrepreneurial spirit. Early on in their Kaiser tenure, consultants are given the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to client engagements, including direct client interaction throughout the project.
Commitment to Service
- We are committed to making a difference in our communities by sharing our time, effort, and skills to support causes we care about.