WHY WORK HERE
Kaiser’s consultants are at the core of a diverse and entrepreneurial community that encourages accelerated development and stretch opportunities. We offer all the benefits of an established 39-year-old strategy consultancy with access to top-tier professionals and elite client relationships.
Throughout your career at Kaiser, you will have opportunities to prove yourself with challenging and impactful work earlier than you ever imagined
- Kaiser offers entrepreneurial individuals the opportunity to grow quickly and drive their own careers in our meritocracy that is committed to accelerating individual development. By both challenging and supporting smart and motivated team members, we foster an environment that enables you to create impact from day one as you deliver solutions to complex challenges of leading businesses and government entities
- Kaiser is a great launching pad for your career – whether that’s here or elsewhere. Our alumni have gone on to: top graduate programs in business, law, and international development; fast-track roles in leading industry corporations and government entities; prestigious private equity and venture capital firms; become entrepreneurs/found their own companies!
Kaiser’s diverse project opportunities, global structure, and commitment to individual development give you the tools you need to grow beyond your limits
- Diverse Experiences: As an Associate Consultant/Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to build a diverse skill set quickly through exposure to different industries, functions, and project types. Our staffing model allows you to work across our practices and ensures you gain a variety of experiences even within your first year.
- Apprenticeship: You’ll work side-by-side with our senior leaders and benefit from invaluable on the job coaching from your first day on the job. You and your team will serve as thought partners to client executives, engaging in strategic discussions on complex issues even at the beginning of your career.
- Strategic Challenges: Our clients seek our assistance addressing their most challenging problems, and you’ll play a critical role in developing lasting solutions as a member of the Kaiser team. We expect our team members to derive strategic insights from their research and connect them to clients’ challenges to drive meaningful impact.
- International Opportunities: Our international offices partner closely to meet the needs of our global clients, allowing consultants to work shoulder-to-shoulder with Kaiser colleagues on global projects. In addition to project-specific international travel opportunities, our Staff Exchange Program affords high-performing consultants the ability to spend 6 months or 1 year in one of our international offices.
- Formal & Informal Training: Our team members have access to a curated selection of internally developed and externally-sourced training courses and tools throughout their time at Kaiser. In addition, there is an annual budget for individual professional development. Frequent interaction with, and opportunities to learn first-hand from senior leaders throughout the firm are abundant, from regular ‘brown-bag’ lunches to more informal one-on-one opportunities.
- Mentorship Program: Every Kaiserite is assigned a formal mentor for the duration of their time at the firm. Your mentor serves as a resource for your questions, sounding board, and a guide for your career development. As you grow, you’ll have the opportunity to serve as a mentor and pass your knowledge on to more junior team members.
- MBA Sponsorship: Kaiser offers top-performing consultants seeking additional educational development the opportunity for sponsorship at top MBA programs.
- Commitment to Career Sustainability: Kaiser realizes that consistent performance can only be attained in an environment of openness, flexibility, and understanding. While our roles are fast-paced and demanding, we’re committed to supporting our team members’ holistic well-being and development, which we know extends far beyond the office.
The Kaiser Experience
Our close-knit community engages and supports our consultants as they grow and take on new challenges
- Meaningful relationships: Smaller team sizes offer a close-knit environment, with smart and caring colleagues who work hard and have fun together. Whether collaborating to answer client questions or engaging outside of the office, our consultants support each other and build meaningful relationships across practices and levels.
- Accessible leaders: We offer unparalleled opportunities to build relationships with senior leaders, with firm partners working side-by-side with consultants on a regular basis. We encourage our junior team members to become leaders themselves: ownership of client work and firm initiatives reward entrepreneurial spirit.
- Client Engagement: We encourage our junior team members to become leaders themselves: ownership of client work and firm initiatives reward entrepreneurial spirit. Early on in their Kaiser tenure, consultants are given the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to client engagements, including direct client interaction throughout the project.
- Commitment to service: We are committed to making a difference in our communities by sharing our time, effort, and skills to support causes we care about.