Vault’s Law Blog covers news and trends relating to legal careers. Law Blog contributors offer insights on the legal industry and provide career advice for law students, attorneys, and JDs.
Contributors have included:
- Matt Moody: Matt is the current Law Editor at Vault. Prior to joining Vault, Matt worked as a litigator at two Vault 100 law firms. Matt has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BS in Journalism from the University of Florida.
- Vera Djordjevich: Vera is currently the Director of Research & Consulting at Vault. A former litigator, she holds degrees from New York University School of Law and Stanford University.
- Nicole Weber: Nicole is a legal recruiting professional and previously worked as an associate at a large New York firm. Nicole has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BA from Williams College.
- Rachel Marx Boufford: Rachel is a recruiting and marketing professional and previously worked as a litigation associate at a large New York law firm. Rachel has a JD from Harvard Law School and a BA from Tufts University.
- Mary Kate Sheridan: Mary Kate holds a JD from Columbia Law School and a BA in English from Mary Washington College. Mary Kate is a writer, editor and attorney, who previously worked as a litigation associate at a large law firm.
- Brian Dalton: Brian received a JD from Fordham Law School and a BA in History from Middlebury College. Following law school, Brian worked as an associate at a New York City law firm.
Become a Contributor
Vault is always looking for job search and career experts to share their advice on our blog.
Is it Time for a Lateral Move? Key Things to Consider
Here are some key things to consider before making the switch to another law firm.
Tips for Taking Class Notes in Law School [INFOGRAPHIC]
There is no one right way to take notes in law school, but we've got a few tips and tricks you may want to try as you develop your best note-taking style.
The Inside Scoop on Practicing Intellectual Property Law
Want to know what it's really like to practice IP law? Get the inside scoop from lawyers at some of Vault's top-ranked firms for intellectual property.
Tips for Answering Behavioral Interview Questions [INFOGRAPHIC]
With the right plan and preparation, you can walk into your next interview confident and ready to tackle those infamous behavioral interview questions.
Should You Work with a Legal Recruiter? And How to Choose One
Finding a new legal job is daunting, but the right recruiter can reduce some of the stress. Read on for advice on selecting the best recruiter for your search.
Introducing Vault Law's 2022 Best Midsize Law Firms to Work For!
The 2022 Best Midsize Law Firms to Work For are here! See which firms are at the top, and check out who made the Top 150 Under 150 this year.
Vault Law's 2022 Quality of Life, Diversity, & Summer Associate Program Rankings Are Here!
The 2022 Best Law Firms to Work For are live—see which firms came out on top and check out our 2022 law rankings for diversity and summer associate programs.