Nuclear power is energy released in large amounts by the splitting or formation of atomic nuclei. The light and heat of the sun and other stars are examples of naturally occurring nuclear energy. Artificially produced nuclear energy can be released in a steady, controllable manner in devices called nuclear reactors.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Boilermakers and Mechanics
- Energy Consultants
- Energy Transmission and Distribution Workers
- Engineering Technicians
- Hazardous Waste Management Specialists
- Hazardous Waste Management Technicians
- Industrial Radiographers
- Nuclear Engineers
- Nuclear Reactor Operators and Technicians
- Power Plant Workers
- Radiation Protection Technicians