The venture capital industry has experienced strong growth in recent years (despite a temporary drop in fundraising, IPOSs, and exits during the COVID-19 pandemic). In fact, despite a projected 1.4 percent decline in 2020, the venture capital and principal trading industry in the U.S. experienced an average growth rate of 7.7 percent 2015 through 2020, according to research group IBISWorld. According to a Harvard Business School article, the majority of venture capitalists (participants in an academic survey) predicted that despite the economic slowdown during the pandemic, they expected their funds to prosper by the end of 2020.
Structure - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Venture Capital Accountants and Auditors
- Venture Capital Analysts
- Venture Capital Associates
- Venture Capital Chief Financial Officers
- Venture Capital Investor Relations Specialists
- Venture Capital Lawyers
- Venture Capital Marketing Specialists
- Venture Capital Principals
- Venture Capital Risk Managers
- Venture Capitalists