Globally, $158 billion in venture capital funding was deployed across nearly 13,900 deals in 2017, according to the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) 2018 Yearbook. Venture capital firms in the U.S. accounted for 60 percent of venture capital funding and 54 percent of deals. In contrast, U.S. venture capital firms accounted for 84 percent of global venture capital dollars and 76 percent of global deal count in 2004.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Venture Capital Accountants and Auditors
- Venture Capital Analysts
- Venture Capital Associates
- Venture Capital Chief Financial Officers
- Venture Capital Investor Relations Specialists
- Venture Capital Lawyers
- Venture Capital Marketing Specialists
- Venture Capital Principals
- Venture Capital Risk Managers
- Venture Capitalists