Skip to Main Content

Collection Workers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Although it is not required by law, some employers require their employees to become certified by ACA International, which offers several certifications, including professional collection specialist, credit and collection specialist, health care collection management, trainer specialist, and credit and collection compliance officer. To learn more, visit

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.