Skip to Main Content

Drone Engineers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Drone engineers may receive certification in unmanned aircraft systems from schools such as Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. The non-degree program at Embry-Riddle features online courses that cover the history and design of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and how different industries are using UAS today. More information can be found at:

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions