Skip to Main Content


Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

No certification is available for enologists. Winery owners must have a business license from their state.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.