Skip to Main Content

Fire Investigators

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Fire investigators can earn the certified fire investigator designation from the International Association of Arson Investigators, or the certified fire and explosion investigator designation and other certifications from the National Association of Fire Investigators. Additionally, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives offers the certified fire investigator designation for its employees.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.