Skip to Main Content

Food Technologists

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The Institute of Food Technologists offers the certified food scientist credential to applicants who meet educational and experience requirements and pass an examination. The Research Chefs Association offers the certified culinary scientist and certified research chef designations to applicants who meet education, food science experience, and research and development experience criteria and pass an examination. Contact these organizations for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions