Skip to Main Content

Investment Banking Associates

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Numerous certifications are available to investment banking associates. The most commonly-requested credential is chartered financial analyst (CFA), which is offered by the CFA Institute. Other popular credentials include the following:

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Featured Companies