Chief financial officers in the finance and accounting sector who were employed in New York City earned salaries that ranged from $242,011 to $716,550 in 2020, according to financial recruiter Robert Half Accounting & Finance’s Salary Guide. The median salary was $292,591. The U.S. Department of labor reported that chief executives in all industries earned about $189,600 per year in May 2018. Mutual fund financial managers receive benefits such as health and life insurance, a 401(k) or other retirement savings plan, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers