Financial managers work in modern, well-lit offices. They have access to cutting-edge software and other technologies. Some positions may require travel. Finance and accounting management staff typically work more than 40 hours per week. Chief financial officers have a wide variety of responsiblilities, including the success of the business, which can make the job stressful at times.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers