According to the Web site LawCrossing.com, the average salary for mutual fund attorneys employed in the U.S. in March 2020 was $118,105. The U.S. Department of Labor reported that lawyers earned a median salary of $120,910 in May 2018; salaries ranged from $58,220 or less to $208,000 or more. Lawyers who worked for the federal government earned about $140,790, whereas those who worked in the management of companies and enterprises averaged $178,090 annually. Lawyers who works in insurance and employee benefit funds earned about $138,160 per year.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers