Your best opportunities to advance will be found at large mutual fund companies, which employ a significant number of marketing professionals. Marketing assistants can become marketing coordinators/managers, and then chief marketing officers. At smaller companies, there may just be a marketing manager or chief marketing officer to handle the marketing duties. In this situation, advancement comes in the form of pay raises or bonuses. Another option for a marketing specialist at a small company would be to move on to work for a more prestigious company that offers better pay and more opportunities to advance.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers