There are about 259,200 marketing managers and 681,900 market research analysts working in the United States. Marketing specialists work for mutual fund companies and for firms that provide marketing services to these companies. Some marketing specialists are self-employed. Opportunities are available throughout the United States, but are best in large cities. In addition, many marketing positions can be found outside the mutual fund industry with businesses of all sizes, government agencies, and nonprofits.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers