For entry-level positions, you’ll need marketing experience (ideally in the mutual fund industry), which can be obtained via college internships and co-operative education programs or work in summer or full-time marketing positions at a corporation, government agency, or nonprofit organization. For management positions, you’ll need at least five years of experience in the mutual fund industry. Chief marketing officers need at least 10 years of experience.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers