In 2019, portfolio managers earned salaries that ranged from $99,750 to $189,750, according to Robert Half’s 2020 Salary Guide: Accounting and Finance. Managers at top funds can earn more than $500,000 a year.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers