In high school, take as many business, economics, mathematics, and accounting classes as possible. English and speech classes will help you to develop your oral and written communication skills. Computer science, database management, and other technology-related courses will come in handy as you conduct research and use financial modeling software.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers