Mutual fund companies are located throughout the United States and the world. Many workers in the investment fund industry (i.e., mutual funds, closed-end funds, exchange-traded funds, and unit investment trusts) are employed in Massachusetts, New York, California, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Other states with a significant number of workers included Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, New Hampshire, and North Carolina. States with a very low number of investment fund workers included Arkansas, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, South Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers