There are many ways to learn about a career in law. The American Bar Association (ABA) offers excellent educational and career resources at its Web site, http://www.abalcc.org. If you’re already in law school, consider becoming a student member of the ABA. Student members receive Student Lawyer, a magazine that contains useful information for aspiring lawyers. Sample articles from the magazine can be read at http://www.americanbar.org/groups/law_students/publications.html. The ABA also offers a Before the Bar Blog and The Law Student Podcast.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers