Risk managers work in comfortable office settings. Some travel to portfolio companies to complete risk management assessments. Fifty-one percent of private equity and venture capital professionals worked at least 70 hours a week in 2014, according to the 2015 Private Equity and Venture Capital Compensation Report.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates