Skip to Main Content

Radiologic Technologists

Unions and Associations

Radiologic technologists who work for government agencies can join unions that represent government workers. Unions specifically for health care professionals include the National Union of Healthcare Workers and Service Employee International Union. Major membership organizations for radiologic technologists include the American Society of Radiologic Technologists and the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography. The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists offers certification to radiologic technologists. The Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists represents the professional interests of technologists in Canada. 

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions