Skip to Main Content

Stadium Ushers and Vendors

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Ushers and vendors are not required to be certified, but those who sell alcohol or certain other items must have a license.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.