2020 Vault Rankings
As an intern at Plante Moran, you’ll be treated just like entry-level staff. Although each internship is slightly different, most interns work on actual client projects, getting a real feel for the profession, the firm, and our clientele. Interns are given the flexibility to craft business solutions, not just spreadsheets.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Participating in different phases of the client engagement including, but not limited to:
- Working as a member of the engagement team, either external or internally facing, to meet various deadlines with a work product of the highest possible quality.
- Helping to create appropriate documentation and deliverables for each client’s needs.
- Engaging in any activities deemed necessary to help ensure successful completion of the team’s work.
- Meaningful interactions with staff at all levels as well as with clients.
- Experience working with a wealth of business opportunities throughout a professional services firm.
Interns will be exposed not only to the audit, tax, consulting, and wealth management practices, but also to the many industries the firm works in.
Interns receive feedback from staff at all levels and gain a clear a sense of how they're doing — and how they can grow.
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Pursuing a college degree in a major aligned with the hiring group’s needs.
- Academic success (a minimum GPA of 3.0)
- On track to complete the requisite degree and supporting credits to sit for any credentialing that your group deems required for the role.
Campus Recruiting Team
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Ann Arbor, MI
Auburn Hills, MI
Fort Collins, CO
Grand Rapids, MI
Traverse City, MI