Allstate’s Summer Internship Program has been developed to enable us to source for top talent for future entry level roles; in addition to enabling us to have great branding on the campuses that we focus on by having the interns return to their schools as Allstate Ambassadors; who share their experiences with other students and faculty. This 12 week summer program offers the students competitive pay, real world experiences, developmental and mentoring opportunities through participation in various events and activities sponsored by the program team and in some cases additionally in the AOR’s they are working in.
Insights and skill building occur through:
- Allstate Executive speakers
- A multi-month, team-based action learning project designed to address a real business challenge
- Mentoring pairs and/or circles
- Customer Experience visits
- Community volunteering
- Formal learning in live workshops and virtual sessions, targeted to address critical skill gaps
- GPA of 3.0 and above.
- Any year in school beginning with sophomore can be eligible; provided they are returning to school after the internship has concluded.
- Field of study, skills and experience requirements vary by department.
- Creative, innovative students who are looking to stand out and make a difference in the community.
Allstate Insurance Company
2775 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Phone: (847) 402-8386
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students