3.5 out of 5 Stars
- the kind of company where young people's voices are heard and encouraged
- projects are somewhat open-ended, you can take an assignment and run with it if you have the initiative
- lots of opportunities to get to know the other interns, you never feel aloneDowners
- uncertainty for the first few weeks about whether I would be able to stay on full-time
- no help with housingAdvice to Potential Interns
This is a great experience for someone who is willing to think outside of the box, speak up in meetings, have a strong point of view, and analyze/create something truly useful for the team. If do all of those things, I guarantee there will be a ton of people rooting for you to succeed within the company. If you are the kind of person who just takes and completes assignments, you won't succeed. You need to be willing to take it to the next level and think one step ahead.Advice to Management
The only piece of advice I would give is to have a few more LTD or entry-level openings available to high-performing, graduated interns.Would You Recommend
Intern Reviews and Advice, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.